[Xastir] Something new.

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Feb 6 15:04:42 EST 2003

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Dick C. Reichenbach wrote:

> Latest CVS 2 pm today.  Xastir seems to fail (Alarm Clock) at the point
> that it goes to connect to the net.
>
> I'm using the filtered server port.  I updated about 3 days ago, and
> used the automatic message to the server just fine.
>
> I think this is the first time I've ever had an unstable build from
> CVS.  Sparc hardware - Solaris 8.

Have you tried with another port, perhaps a non-filtered one that
you're sure is up and running?

There have been no changes to the login or login timing except for
the addition of the filter string, prepended with the word "filter",
which gets APPended to the login string if present.  If no filter
setting is entered, all that stuff reverts to the original login
string format.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin