[Xastir] Something new.

Chris Bell cbell at junknet.com
Thu Feb 6 16:17:04 EST 2003

> Latest CVS 2 pm today.  Xastir seems to fail (Alarm Clock) at the point
> that it goes to connect to the net.
>
> I'm using the filtered server port.  I updated about 3 days ago, and
> used the automatic message to the server just fine.
>
> I think this is the first time I've ever had an unstable build from
> CVS.  Sparc hardware - Solaris 8.

I am running on solaris/sparc as well, and am not seeing crashes.
What server/port/filter are you using?  I just tried to use the
filter, and am not getting ANY data back at all.  Regular net connects
work great.

Could you tell if the problem was looking up the name, or in the
actual connect?  (status bar counting time to find the address)

Chris.