[Xastir] New configure.ac script - RPM upgrades

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Feb 14 09:25:32 EST 2003

In some cases, RPMs are evil.  Tarballs are the best way to make sure it
compiled and loaded...

I use RPMs for convenience, but I've got a lot compiled on my systems.

I can always do a 'make uninstall' (well, not always, but most of the time).

Good luck!  I'll be looking at this someday...

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.4301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173