Fwd: Re: [Xastir] New configure.ac script

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Fri Feb 14 17:28:42 EST 2003

> What I need to know is where did the festival include files and the
> festival executable end up after being installed.

Sorry about the last message.

The executable is in /usr/local/festival/bin

All of the other files are under /usr/local/festival
such as:   .../festival/lib/...
               ../festival/lib/include/...

Here is why it worked before....

# if test -f "/usr/bin/festival" || test -f "/usr/local/bin/festival"; then
if test -f "/usr/local/festival/bin" || test -f "/usr/local/bin/festival";

I don't want a unique sytem so perhaps I should reinstall under /home/usr/
Will this install in the proper locations?

Tom