[Xastir] Re: MacOSX and Solaris users, try again.

Steve Dimse k4hg at tapr.org
Sat Feb 15 13:33:12 EST 2003

On 2/15/03 at 10:29 AM archer at eskimo.com (Curt Mills, WE7U) sent:

>> OK, configure works, it finds the files. Now, still need the socklen_t
problem
>> fixed. Think I have it pinned down...
>
>Thanks, that helped.  Try again.  I'm not sure I have the #ifdef's
>right, but it's at least closer to working.

No, still get this:

interface.c: In function `port_read':
interface.c:2223: `socklen_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
interface.c:2223: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
interface.c:2223: for each function it appears in.)
interface.c:2223: parse error before "from_len"
interface.c:2270: `from_len' undeclared (first use in this function)
interface.c:2270: parse error before "sizeof"

Now, I haqve to put

#define __MacOSX__

into interface.c

After that, it compiles correctly, so at least the Darwin error is gone...

Steve K4HG