[Xastir] Tigermap - intensity

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Sat Feb 15 22:07:42 EST 2003

FWIW,

Setting the slider to the '50' position, sets the intensity to about
what it used to show at '100' before.

You don't even wanna see what '100' currently does. Total, intense white
with just the darkest of lines peeking out. No color fills - all washed
out to white.

Gamma correction doesn't seem to do anything either.

Where do I go to change the range on the slider? I see the intensity
level in xastir.cnf, but If I manually change it to something below '50'
- the range checks at startup dumpt it back to '100'.

73

--
        "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru
              Casper, WY    |    CARC Repeater