[Xastir] New configure.ac script

brenda brenda at wallace.net.nz
Sun Feb 16 16:26:37 EST 2003

the INSTALL text file really needs updating.....
i did a cvs up -Pd ->> lost my ./configure .. and was lost!
I checked out a fresh copy, wondering what was going on....
still no ./configure, and no changes to the INSTALL instructions....

it's monday morning now, and i've checked my email.... now i understand.

brenda <brenda at wallace.net.nz>