[Xastir] Can't get tnc & net data at the same time

Jack Reilly aa6vn at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 16 09:43:46 EST 2003

On Wednesday 12 February 2003 16:54, you wrote:
> Has to be the CVS version of Xastir.  Look on
> sourceforge.net/projects/xastir, go to CVS->Browse CVS
> Repository->xastir->README.1ST in order to find the latest, or if
> you snagged the Xastir sources using cvs, just go to the xastir
> directory and type "cvs update".

I now have README.1ST  v.1.74 2/14.  But I am still lost since I had never
even heard of Cygwin. Looking at the Cygwin section in the README I get the
impression it is for Windows and have not not been able to find anything that
tells me what it is for.  I am using Suse 8.1.  Do I have to download the
Cygwin program from somewhere and use it to get that missing XFree86-prog
package? or do I use Cygwin to start over and download xastir?

> Unfortunately Cygwin uses PATH when searching for libraries as well
> as executables.  To be safe, add the above to the PATH as well.

OK Now have:
PATH=/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib:/usr/X11R6/lib

Jack     AA6VN