[Xastir] Can't get tnc & net data at the same time

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Feb 16 18:31:19 EST 2003

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Jack Reilly wrote:

> I now have README.1ST  v.1.74 2/14.  But I am still lost since I had never
> even heard of Cygwin. Looking at the Cygwin section in the README I get the
> impression it is for Windows and have not not been able to find anything that
> tells me what it is for.  I am using Suse 8.1.  Do I have to download the
> Cygwin program from somewhere and use it to get that missing XFree86-prog
> package? or do I use Cygwin to start over and download xastir?

Sorry.  I've been working on Cygwin/Windows support for Xastir for
the last week and a half or so.  Due to the sheer number of e-mails
I get, it's hard to keep track of who's running what.

You only need Cygwin in order to run Xastir on a Windows box.

Now I'll have to go back to see what your problem was and try
to answer it from a Unix perspective instead!  Off to go check
older e-mail...

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer