[Xastir] Net Data from K3JZ

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Mon Feb 17 13:36:12 EST 2003

Wonder if anyone else is seeing this.  I am connected up to the net
continuously and am using the aprs 14580 filter and it works perfectly. I
have been seeing stuff which is outside the filter parameters and it appears
to be coming in directly over the net.  I have had the net interface disabled
and there are still many stations showing up coming from the net.  The
'select tnc' is also turned off.

All of the stations which are showing up are coming through TCPIP,K3JZ*.
This station is in the Seattle area called NETACTIVE.  The majority of the
stations which are showing up are in the Eastern USA.

Any ideas? (Thought I better ask the xastir crew before the user).

...73 Tom