[Xastir] PK-232MBX

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Mon Feb 17 17:52:28 EST 2003

I've been trying to get xastir working correctly for a couple of days,
and searching the 'Net doesn't seem to come up with anything. I'm sure
it's the configuration of the pk-232, because I found other messages
with the same symptoms and their problems were all TNC related. The
program never shows any other stations but me. If I go in with minicom,
I can see quite a bit of traffic, so I doubt I'm the only one there :-)

Is anyone using a PK-232 with xastir who could send me their
tnc-startup.sys and tnc-stop.sys files?

Steve
KQ4NO