[Xastir] A good question

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Feb 19 01:23:16 EST 2003

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Jack Twilley wrote:

> I doubt the user community would complain if someone made a painfully
> explicit detailed walk-through of exactly where to get what files and
> how to make them work under Xastir.  Especially if they were to use
> DOQ's, DRG's, etc.

True.  Care to write it?  I'd be happy to add to it if someone were
to take a stab at it.  That might be a good thing to put into the
document area on SourceForge, or we could add another file to the
distribution.

I was thinking about doing a particularly painful writeup on how to
get Xastir running under Windows, perhaps even going so far as to
provide a zip file that would give them compiled Xastir in one shot,
setting up everything for them.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer