[Xastir] MacOSX/ImageMagick Tester Please?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Feb 19 12:36:31 EST 2003

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Marinus van Opzeeland wrote:

> I will be out of town for the next 2 weeks, so unless someone else
> volunteers to follow this up, you may want to start doing the other
> development work.

Darn, I think I just found the problem!

Can I get a MacOSX guy w/ImageMagick installed in /sw (via Fink) to
test it for me?  CVS was just updated with the fix.

What I need tested:  "./bootstrap.sh;./configure;make;make install",
start up the new Xastir, then try to open some map image file where
ImageMagick would be required to read it.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin