[Xastir] Re: [Xastir-Dev] CVS configure.ac: Test on MacOSX/Solaris/FreeBSD please!

Carl Makin carl at stagecraft.cx
Fri Feb 21 05:41:08 EST 2003

Curt Mills wrote:

> Still haven't heard from MacOSX people after the latest changes.
> ImageMagick broken or still working?

Well, I'm using DarwinPorts, not Fink on MacOS X 10.2.4 on a G4 cube.
DarwinPorts puts files in /opt/local/[bin|lib|include].  Also since not
everything is in DarwinPorts yet I manually installed ImageMagick and
Shapelib into /usr/local.

Using environment variables CFLAGS and LDFLAGS set appropriately it
compiles fine and certainly loads .gif and .jpg images and displays them.

I'm also playing with it on FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE.  The FreeBSD ports
system places Shapefil into /usr/local.  It looks like configure only
checks /usr/X11R6/include/libshp for shapefil.h.

Carl.