[Xastir] console output

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Sat Feb 22 00:12:13 EST 2003

Sorry Curt,

Got sent out of town unexpectedly on Wed am for work. Just got back
tonite.

Nope - sometime in the last or next to last CVS update that all went
away. Just did another as soon as I got back to the PC - you all been
BUSY!!

I do see the change in range on the intensity scale for the Tiger maps
config window - Thanks!!

But, alas - it has no affect that I can see here

Top-posting-73's

--
        "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru
              Casper, WY    |    CARC Repeater