[Xastir] Problem to install from last CVS

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Feb 23 00:14:07 EST 2003

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003, Marco Calistri wrote:

> The problem on ./configure was due old versions of my autoconf;automake,
> by updating these,I compiled the new xastir succesfully,but I have the same
> problems to use the *.map maps
>
> (red stripes on the monitor as discussed privately some months ago with Curt).
>
> Now the only doubt to cause this defect is that my ImageMagick version is the
> 5.4.7 instead of the 5.4.9.

That bug is listed on our buglist on sourceforge.  I would also check
how many bits of color you're running (8/16/24/32) for your x-server,
and which version of the X-server you're running.

It could be related to running 24 or 32 bits of color, or to a much
newer X-server.

I'm not seeing those problems with an older X-server and with 16-bit
color, with the map you sent me to try.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer