[Xastir] xastir slows system after a while

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Feb 24 03:13:36 EST 2003

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, KC7ZRU - Tate wrote:

> Yea - CPU utilization goes up quite a bit after a couple days or so.
> Seen as high as %95. Not constant, varies from 'hi' of anywhere from %50
> to %75 down to %15 or so.
>
> Seems a big chunk is when the weather alert area maps are being drawn.

Try turning off weather alerts at that point, and also try turning
off dead-reckoning to see if either of those are the culprit.

I know that the drawing of weather alerts can be made more efficient,
and in fact I put in a feature request on that very thing just
yesterday.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer