[Xastir] When someone has a minute...

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Feb 26 02:53:42 EST 2003

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

> "grep nmap configure.ac" yields:
>
> AC_CHECK_FUNCS([getwd inet_ntoa memmove mempcpy memset mkdir munmap pow])
>
> Perhaps you saw "munmap" instead of nmap?

As always, all of the code is available for peer review.  This is
another advantage of open source software!

Find bugs or just plain incorrect coding, we'll work hard to fix it.

Please push hard on weather alerts and bulletins.  Some of that code
was just reworked and we want to hear of any bugs in that portion of
the code:

WX alerts should be faster at drawing, expire at the correct time,
and shouldn't cause memory to increase over time.  Alerts have been
entirely separated from the message database now, so we don't have to
periodically scan the entire message database to find alerts anymore.

Bulletins should pop up exactly once for each new bulletin if the
popup-new toggle is enabled.  They should also obey the range limit.
If a bulletin comes in for which range is unknown, the bulletin will
pop up when the range becomes known and is within limits.  Of course
if the zero-distance bulletin toggle is enabled, they'll pop up right
away, range known or not.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer