[Xastir] What does "local" mean?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Fri Jan 10 12:39:27 EST 2003

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Reuven Z Gevaryahu wrote:

> Local, in Xastir terms, is what you mean, but that menu item is really
> "heard via tnc".

Reuven is exactly correct.  There is a feature request to add the
functionality you're talking about, probably with a separate
togglebutton.

I've been intending to do this, but haven't found the time yet.
Any tests that you perform along these lines I'd like to hear about
(like the one you just mentioned in another e-mail).

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin