[Xastir] What does "local" mean?

BobDonnell at arkalmus.com BobDonnell at arkalmus.com
Fri Jan 10 14:38:00 EST 2003

What would be more interesting overall is to keep all the position reports for all "heard direct" stations, and to be able to select a map display mode that shows only those positions, along with the station call and icon for the station generating the "heard direct" packet.  APRS+SA is able to do this.  The program paradigm there is of an APRS program generating map description files, then telling the mapping program to load them - not quite the Xastir2 paradigm we want, but my idea might be a lot easier to implement in Xastir2.

73, Bob