[Xastir] Imagine Xastir on the Garmin iQue 3600

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Tue Jan 21 09:15:53 EST 2003

There are plenty of Linux/Unix palmtops out there including the Compaq
IPAQ and Sharp Zaurus that could potentially run Xastir today.
73
/a
PS: I don't get the whole Xastir2 multi-process thing.  If you use
kernel AX.25 you can already have multiple processes runnning that all
get copies of received packets and can all send packets....