[Xastir] New user...

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Mon Jan 27 12:47:59 EST 2003

One more possibility, the serial ports.  Make sure they are configured for
the right serial chips.  This could cause buffer overrun problems if wrong.
Mine are set up in /etc/serial.conf

# These are the standard COM1 through COM4 devices
#
/dev/ttyS0 uart 16550A port 0x3F8 irq 4
/dev/ttyS1 uart 16550A port 0x2F8 irq 3
/dev/ttyS2 uart 16450 port 0x3E8 irq 5