[Xastir] Re: [Xastir-Dev] Skywarn/Desktop/Laptop Symbols for Xastir

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Jan 28 08:37:59 EST 2003

Gimp will do this if all the modules are in place.  I don't have 'em in
place on the laptop, which is all I've got at home these days (but the
new hard disk is sitting here waiting for me to install it...).

If the gods are kind (not likely) I'll look at it at work today.  But it
*is* doable and pretty easy, in Gimp.

gerry