[Xastir] nws-stations.txt

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Jan 29 13:32:40 EST 2003

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, KC7ZRU - Tate wrote:

> Thanks Curt! Maybe an update to the README in the interim?

Sure.  Tell us what specifically needs to change or get added to
README.1ST and Reuven or I will get right to it.

> ::off to play with the feature request tracking thinger::

Looks like you were successful!

I'll do another development release on or about Feb 1st.  If we
could get the README.1ST changes in before then it'd be good.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin