[Xastir] nws-stations.txt

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Wed Jan 29 03:44:22 EST 2003

"Curt Mills, WE7U" wrote:

..

> Haven't we been here before?  There's a routine in igate.c that
> handles gating of NWS stations.  If it's not NWS traffic, it doesn't
> get gated to RF.  Exception:  APRS Messaging.

Doh!

OK - we may well have, Likely my CRS flaring up again.

Yea - at the *very* least, letting IGUP out would be a good thing.

Thanks Curt! Maybe an update to the README in the interim?

::off to play with the feature request tracking thinger::

73

--
        "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru
              Casper, WY    |    CARC Repeater