[Xastir] nws-stations.txt

Gerry Wheeler gwheeler at vmguys.com
Wed Jan 29 17:14:57 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 16:48, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> I'm starting to think that we really don't know any other countries
> exist...

Heh, I'm originally from Canada, which isn't all that far away, (now
living in Florida) and I could have told you that. But there are cracks
in the system --

According to the Weather Channel (a commercial television station; not
government run) all weather ends at the border. But, if you look
carefully at the radar returns, you'll see that some Canadian weather
does mistakenly get displayed. Oh, and Canada is blamed for any cold air
that approaches from the north. Other than that, it doesn't exist.

:-)

--
Gerry Wheeler      KG4NBB
VM Systems, Inc.   +1 239 596 2480 x24