[Xastir] interface error

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Jan 30 13:29:57 EST 2003

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, John L Place wrote:

> By message within Xastir, do you mean after xastir comes up send a
> message to AHUBEAST server or what format did you use?

Yea, that's the idea.  I haven't played with any of the filtered
servers yet, so I can't give you any personal insights into doing
it, but that's what I heard should work.

I'm planning on implementing the filtering stuff in the server
properties dialog sometime soon, so within a week or two (or a day
if you're _really_ lucky), it should be mostly automatic.

Regarding putting it into the dialogs:  Would it be ok if the users
had to reconnect to a server in order to change the filtering, or
better to have a button next to the filtering parameters input box
that submits changes?  The first option is much easier to implement
in the code.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin