[Xastir] What's needed for teraserver maps?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Jul 2 11:19:57 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 wes at johnston.net wrote:

> Never mind... found it.... had to do with path to image magick... When I was
> closing down some windows, I saw "handler not available for map.jpg" in the
> BASH window and remembered the path disclaimer under cygwin.
>
> . ./.profile

Another way to do it is to set up the MAGICK_HOME variable from
within a script that you use to start up Xastir.

Or you can set up a script for starting Xastir, having the script
set up any variables you need.  The contents of the file are in
README.win32, but I see that I forgot to put in the chmod command
you'll need to turn it into an executable:

    chmod 755 filename

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin