[Xastir] ax.25 kernel

wes at johnston.net wes at johnston.net
Wed Jul 2 12:06:10 EDT 2003

One of the hams in my area asked me to ask this question....  He has no email
access at the moment, but it'd be nice if the answer was waiting for him when
he gets home tonight... and I wanna know too....
******************************
Can you drop a note in the Xastir news group asking about the AX25 kernel
patches for RH9?  From what I was able to gather from the archives is may have
only applied to a particular kernel version which may or may not apply now.  So
if anyone can tell us if there are any patches needed and what they are.....

And in our "FWIW" dept, I've posted some xastir generate images to
www.imscorporation.com/kd4rdb .
Wes

ham callsign: kd4rdb
find me: http://wesvan.zapto.org