[Xastir] warnings/maps

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Jul 3 17:05:24 EDT 2003

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Glen Briggs [iso-8859-1] KBØRPJ wrote:

> I've been out of the office the last few days, and probably missed it, but
> did anyone solve my problem with the warnings polygons/shapefiles not
> expiring?
>
> I'm running xastir on windows for those that don't remember.

No, it's not been solved, but it's understood a bit more.  Seems the
timezone stuff is not installed properly on Cygwin, so it's
defaulting to assuming your local PC's clock is in GMT.

A bug report for this has been logged on SourceForge.  Two people
have reported the problem so far.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin