[Xastir] feature bloat

Wes Johnston wes at johnston.net
Sat Jul 5 10:35:38 EDT 2003

Although I hate to say I miss something about winaprs, I must say I miss the
ability to have two or more windows open at the same time.  It *is* nice to
have one map in one window show the surrounding area, and a 2nd tracking a
station zoomed up close.  Any plans to do this in X?

Hey, are the folks who write Xastir our version of the Xmen?  Does Curt ride
around in that ridculous looking wheel chair with goose neck mic holders
sticking out of his forehead? <grin>  If any of you didn't see x-men, they
had a spherical room in which they could track the locations of all x-men on
earth.  Interesting parallels.

Wes