[Xastir] latest cvs update broke my maps

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Mon Jul 7 02:46:20 EDT 2003

Just went through this.  The developers have relocated xastir under
/usr/local/share/xastir

There are 2 scripts you have to run to make it work now.
Make sure you kill xastir.
Run the script in your /user directory/xastir/scripts/xastir-migrate.sh
Run the script in your /user directory/xastir/scripts/xastir-fixcfg.sh
Restart xastir

I had to use the prefix <bash> in front of the 2 scripts to make them work

Good luck...

Tom