[Xastir] latest cvs update broke my **menus**

Kirk Mefford kc2elo at softhome.net
Mon Jul 7 10:40:04 EDT 2003

I guess I should have specified more in my original post.  My files and
config have been moved and updated via the scripts.  Everything is where is
seems it should be now.  My maps were indexed just fine.

The problem is that just about every menu option that requires scrolling or
has a text box for input does not work.  I can't click on maps in the map
chooser, can't select any interfaces, can't change debug level, can't
change items in configure menu, etc,etc,etc