[Xastir] latest cvs update broke my maps

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Jul 7 13:24:26 EDT 2003

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003, Tim Schall wrote:

> Yeah, it pretty much broke everything here to.  Can't do a 'Find Station'
> without causing a segfault when the map redraws.....

I just updated the "UPGRADE" file with specific instructions for
converting to the new directory structure.  Please follow those
instructions exactly and let us know if that fixes things.

If not, you might blow away your Xastir source directories and bring
in CVS again from scratch.  See if that fixes it.

If not, let us know which OS and version, which widget set
(Motif/OpenMotif/Lesstif), and which version of X11 you're running.

Anyone other than Tim and Kirk seeing this?  Need more data.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin