[Xastir] tab key

Mike Fenske mike_fenske at telus.net
Tue Jul 8 15:13:50 EDT 2003

Hi all. I use Xastir on my laptop as a tracker and frequently use the
keyboard instead of the mouse. I noticed the other day that in the "Station
Properties" box, when using the tab key to move the cursor around, the
cursor bypasses the "OK" and the "Cancel" buttons. All other boxes
(configuration boxes, message boxes, etc) work fine and I am able to select
OK/Cancel/Close with the tab key.
Using CVS from a month ago. Will update to latest soon. Have already done
so on home station and sure love that interuptable map redraw Curt!!

Mike Fenske
VE7MKF