[Xastir] tab key

Mike Fenske mike_fenske at telus.net
Thu Jul 10 10:42:48 EDT 2003

I re-checked all the dialog boxes this morning and except for the interface
properties boxes which Curt has now fixed, they all seeem to operate just
fine.

The only other thing I noticed was that in the File drop-down menu, the
down-arrow key will only go as far as the print map button and stop. If you
use the up-arrow key, it will cycle through the whole list. Not a big deal
and maybe not worth fixing for now.

Mike Fenske
VE7MKF