[Xastir] radar images?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Jul 12 00:03:04 EDT 2003

Just when I thought I had radar taken care of, I lost the incantation...
For those in another discussion along these lines, this is the radar
images that we CURRENTLY use.  I'll talk about generating some as soon
as I can generate some time.  Really.  Composites.  Large areas of the
country.  Really!  (Actually, it's a programmatic requirement for the
Texas Mesonet that's gonna help xastir users, and maybe other APRS users...)

gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173