[Xastir] xastir and cpu usage

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Jul 12 00:10:01 EDT 2003

I've not seen anything in my config indicating a problem with TCP/IP
connections.

I HAVE been seeing some crashes when I did several map updates,
resulting in interruptions of map activity.  I'm running with a debug
level of 128 right now to see if I can catch it if/when it fails.

And, since Curt's response re: sleeping, I've not been able to reproduce
that behavior.

Gentleman?  I work for a living!

73,
gerry