[Xastir] HSP/AUX/Timings etc.

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Jul 15 08:23:46 EDT 2003

Stephen West-Fisher wrote:
> Random comments about what I've noticed now that I've had the HSP
> interface up and running for a few days.

> Secondly, I'm still having the odd Segfault, but it may be my crappy
> code modification above. Origionaly I thought it was happening on the
> GPS strings, but this morning I had one on a digi of my beacon.

I'm still seeing odd segfaults, too.  Can't explain, don't see any
really unusual packets, but mine appear to occur on a combination of
timeout when accessing Tigermaps and a screen interrupt.  HOWEVER, this
hasn't been done as either science or a reasonable engineering analysis,
just as a random association of circumstances.

gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173