[Xastir] HSP/AUX/Timings etc.

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Tue Jul 15 15:14:56 EDT 2003

Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

> Were you doing map interrupts at the time?  Tigermap stuff?  What
> was different at the time you had the segfaults?  Do they happen
> even when you're doing nothing, and not tracking anyone (as in maps
> are static)?
>
> Gerry seems to think that interrupting tigermap draws might cause
> them to happen.  I haven't seen any segfaults here no matter what I
> try.  If I could reproduce them at will, I could solve them.

Not enough horsepower for anything, and although this is my mobile
machine, since Sunday it's been sitting here on my desk. So it's not
doing any map stuff after it starts up. No tracking, no Tiger, not even
a network adapter installed. I am using the dosARPS maps.

I just had another a few minutes ago and the last string was GPS.

Could be that the GPS stuff could be doing something.
--
Stephen West-Fisher
Coastal Data Systems