[Xastir] how do I?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Jul 15 21:14:14 EDT 2003

You might, but I had to clean out the garage, or go live in it,
recently.  So I'm getting to buy new boxes, even if they ARE EMachines,
for justifiable projects.  For a while, 'til I retire the current set
around the house.  Let's just say the plan worked for emptying the
garage, but it's not helped the bank account... and I'm still in the
doghouse!

gerry