[Xastir] New code testing

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Mon Jul 21 10:07:49 EDT 2003

Here is the results of my testing over the weekend.

First, I did have a couple of Segfaults in fixed station mode, I have
the logs and I'll send tails later (I cannot get to that machine just now).

Mobile usage. segfauts were still pretty high on my slow laptop, but I
was able to find out some more specifics. They ALL occured during map
draws, trackme mode, zoom level 16. I also noticed they were much more
prevalent when I was going North or South. I'm woundering if there is a
problem with the map being redrawn, and then my current position still
being off the map? This was more likely to occur at higher speeds, and
as I said, in North/South directons.

So, I had more trips. Zoomed out to level 32. No segfaults on several
hour trips at speeds of up to 75mph. I have to admit this was a
different vehicle, so stray RF could be different, but I'll be checking
that later this week in my truck.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
Coastal Data Systems