[Xastir] aprsd vs aprsdigi?

Dan Brown brown at brauhausdc.org
Wed Jul 23 19:00:57 EDT 2003

I've gotten xastir working on linux, and using an ax.25 "soundmodem"
device. It, so far (~24hrs), has been more stable than AGWPE on windows.

I'd like to make the data feed available on my local network, and
so, would like to setup either aprsd or aprsdigi.

My question for the group -- what are the relative merits of each,
which is better? It looks like either will be usable, but both will
require some amount of futzing.

Also -- a possible xastir feature request, would it be possible to
change the sorting on the "all stations" view? Like, to be able to
sort on which stations are closest or farthest away?

73
N8YSZ

--
Resist or Serve