[Xastir] Fwd: *.map problems

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Jul 26 13:03:11 EDT 2003

Areas of 1-2 points are generally illegal.  However, if it's possible to
tweak the code so that it's an auto-closing polygonal area, that'd make
a 2-point polygon into, really, a 3-point polygon.  In other words,
starting with point 1, going to point 2 and back to point 1.  It'd look
like a line, but that's OK.

A lot of the older DosAPRS maps had 1-2 point polygons, and there was a
basic script that cleaned these out.

Curt, I don't know if this is practical, but it might be a work-around
or even a fix...

gerry