[Xastir] .png file movement to WebServer?

Rich Garcia k4gps at arrl.net
Sat Jul 26 23:15:47 EDT 2003

Can anyone tell me the best way to transfer files from my Xastir machine
to my web server machine? I know I can do ftp if I install it on that
box but I was thinking that since these are all on my internal network
it would probably be better to just mount the drives and have the file
saved just as if it were on this PC.

Running RH9 for xastir and RH 7.3 on the ClarkConnect distro which is my
firewall/server. I am starting to get my WX/APRS page together locally
and I think I have everything down except for moving the files from one
machine to the other. Instead of cron jobs which would be fine for
occasional transfers I am looking for something easyer/permanent. I have
read the man pages on mount but I can't make heads or tails of it.

Thanks!
Rich