[Xastir] cvs problesm??

vic ke4lkq at shentel.net
Sun Jul 27 13:05:13 EDT 2003

Anybody willing to take a stab at this.....
I have noticed a couple of things since the post of the below... Automake and
autoconf (versions listed below) work with everthing I have used them on
except Xastir and a Kde app I tried to write using the Kde development tools.
I downloaded the stable version of Xastir from sourceforge and have it
running....  Would like to get back to running the cvs versions as soon as
practicle...  Just wondring if I have something screwed up or are the cvs
files need some tweaking...   Anybody else having trouble?

Thanks, Vic