[Xastir] cvs problesm??

vic ke4lkq at shentel.net
Sun Jul 27 19:48:39 EDT 2003

I will try to downgrade, like you say... hope I don't break anything...
What disturbs is that the automake and autoconf I am using is part of a fresh
install of mandrake9.1.  I would think that Mandrake would not put the two of
them together if they were not compatable.
The partition where all of this stuff is installed has been checked and
reformatted during the install so nothing remains from the previous version.
I tryed doing an (UpGrade), but Mandrake cannot get that right either... I
was hoping someone could tell from the output I posted what the actual
process problem is.
Will keep trying...
Thanks, Vic