[Xastir] Full Code Freeze

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Jun 9 12:11:35 EDT 2003

We're in full code-freeze mode.  Developers:  Please do _not_ submit
any changes to the code at this point.  Comments/white-space changes
are excluded from this restriction.  Just don't change any code!

We're now working on language files and docs and letting the dust
settle to make sure we have a very stable version for release.

If all goes well, no major bugs are found, and no new code goes into
CVS, we might release sometime this friday.

At the point of release all restrictions will be lifted and the new
features that have been waiting in the wings can be inserted.  I'm
already severely drooling over some of them.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin