[Xastir-Dev] Re: [Xastir] Full Code Freeze

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Thu Jun 12 03:03:01 EDT 2003

Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, J. Lance Cotton wrote:
>

>>I've been running this frozen codebase since Monday with snapshots on and the
>>Serial KISS interface (with RELAY digipeat on) and an internet feed and have
>>had no problems with it (no excess memory usage, freezes, etc)
>

> Now why can't ALL messages be like that one?  Huh?  WHY????

Dunno 'bout all - but here's another along the same lines.

Since last update - no identifiable issues here either.

Uptime is 2 days, 3 hours +
CPU usage no higher than %15 - usually 8 to 12
Memory footprint quite nice (14.1)
snapshots are on

Serial TNC, server connection, tiger maps

look'n good!

73

--
         "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru