[Xastir] Xastir 1.2 STABLE has been released

Rich Garcia k4gps at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 14 03:00:37 EDT 2003

I was questioning if I even had 1.2 in there but the diff command comes
back clean and I looked at the help file by mistake when checking About
and I do see "Whats new in 1.2" so ...

The only odd part that I have seen that I told Curt about is I swear I
saw a fancy frame around the pull down menu, interfaces to be exact. I
don't see that anymore. I saw it right after starting the new CVS for
the first time and once I exited and came back no more frame.

Am I seeing things at 3am ? Is this something that was added ?

Rich

On Sat, 2003-06-14 at 02:54, Jack Twilley wrote:
> WARNING: Unsanitized content follows.
> WARNING: Unsanitized content follows.
Rich Garcia K4GPS
Jupiter Farms FL.
www.richgarcia.net
Jupiter Farms Community Emergency Response Team